Coffee Bean Variety Starter Pack | 3 Bags
1 Bold, 1 Exotic & 1 Rare Freshly Roasted Packet [each packet 250 grams]. Whole Bean & Ground Options Available. Your perfection introduction into Roar GIll's exquisite coffee bean range.
Bold, El Salvador
- Cuzcachapa Cooperative, Chalchuapa, El Salvador
- Bourbon coffee
- Strength 8
- Dark Chocolate Smokey Sweet Treacle
- The Cuzca Coffee (also known as the Cuzcachapa Cooperative) has been producing and exporting some of the best coffee beans in the world.
Exotic , Brazil
- Bourbon Coffee
- Strength 6
- Sweet Chocolate Vanilla Hazelnuts
- Coopfam, a smallholder coffee cooperative, focuses on empowering women to play an equal role in producing this coffee.
- Arabica Coffee
- Strength 8
- Chocolate, Almonds, Blood Orange
- Delos Andes Cooperative
- Excelso coffee represents the top ten percent of the cooperative’s production. Rare and sought after coffee.
This purchase was a gift for a coffee connoisseur. It arrived quickly and I am told it is delicious coffee!
I'm especially partial to the Brazilian, lovely cocoa and dark fruit notes, but the Salvadoran and Colombian are also great and offer a good contrast.
Really nice strong and bold flavour coffee, I love that they are good for the environment!
We normally have a coffee pod subscription and we’re keen to find something biodegradable. We’re so thrilled we’ve found Roar Gill. We certainly don’t feel we have compromised on quality or flavour for finding something more sustainable! We will definitely be reordering.