Coffee Whole Bean Variety Pack | 3 Bags
1 Bold & 2 Rare Freshly Roasted Whole Bean Packs*. 750g total weight. Your perfect introduction to Roar Gill's coffee whole bean range.
- Brazil, Uganda & Honduras Blend.
- Arabica coffee
- Strength 8
- Dark Chocolate Smokey Sweet Treacle
Blend Highlight: Honduras
Finca Monte Cristo coffee comes from the western mountainous region of Copan and is a high quality coffee designated as ‘Strictly High Grown’ (SHG) grown at between 1500 – 2000 meters above sea level, which is an important criteria when searching for the best coffees. The bean develops more slowly, providing greater flavour potential and a wider variety of roasting options here at Roar Gill. Finca Monte Cristo is a member of the International Coffee Partners.
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Certification: Organic
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Flavour Notes: layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- Whole Bean & Ground Options Available
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
I love this coffee. Smells and tastes fantastic
Quick delivery and light belt coffee
Very good taste good aroma
I get the 3 bag order once every 3 weeks which is perfect for our bean to cup drinking. They taste great whether drinking an americano or a latte, flat white etc. Was bit confused about getting 2 rare and no exotic but explained on website. It is a great price! Can you bring out a decaf whole bean please
The smell of the beans when you open the bag is to die for. You know they’re quality beans & the coffee is delicious.