Rare | 10 Coffee Pods
10 Nespresso Compatible® Rare Brazilian Coffee Pods.
- 100% compostable capsules
- Carbon neutral capsule production
- Carbon neutral coffee roasting
- Addtional tree planting that offsets emissions equivalent to London >> Venice by car.
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Certification: Organic
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Serving size: 40ml-110ml
- Flavour Notes: layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra coffees are regularly featured by World Barista finalists, who search for the world's best coffees to use in competition.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
Awarded Best Indy Buy 2020 for Eco Pods by the Independent Newspaper. Featured in the Observer's 50 Things We Love in Food & Drink in 2020
First order from Roar, and was very happy with it, good taste and aroma, though not strong enough as my morning coffee, it a nice drinker in the day.
This was my second order from Roar Gill and I have been very happy with both orders. I was looking for an option of compostable pods but was sure I would have to compromise on taste for this. However, this coffee is gorgeous! The delivery was so quick and prices are reasonable. I will continue to use this company for my coffee.
The best out of the selection!
I always go for the bold green capsules and decided to give these a go as a add on to my other purchase. Pleasantly surprised! Very oaky, cacao flavour but because its so fresh it doesn't have the bitter burnt flavour you can get with oxidised coffee often. 10/10, would purchase again.