Rare Brazil | 10 Pods
10 Nespresso Original Compatible® Rare Brazilian Coffee Pods.
- Certified Home Compostable Pods.
- Carbon neutral capsule production.
- Carbon neutral coffee roasting.
- Additional tree planting that offsets emissions equivalent to London >> Venice by car.
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Certification: Organic
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Serving size: 40ml-110ml
- Flavour Notes: layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra coffees are regularly featured by World Barista finalists, who search for the world's best coffees to use in competition.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
This is what a real Arabica coffee should taste like. The trouble is the pods make you want to make more cups!
A lovely smooth coffee / it got me doing the Samba.
Really tasty coffee, efficient service and great packaging
Love this coffee,and that the pods can be composted.
Just great in every way