Rare | 10 Coffee Pods
10 Nespresso Compatible® Rare Brazilian Coffee Pods.
- 100% compostable capsules
- Carbon neutral capsule production
- Carbon neutral coffee roasting
- Addtional tree planting that offsets emissions equivalent to London >> Venice by car.
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Serving size: 40ml-110ml
- Flavour Notes: Layered Cacao, creamy tobacco, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra coffees are regularly featured by World Barista finalists, who search for the world's best coffees to use in competition.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
Awarded Best Indy Buy 2020 for Eco Pods by the Independent Newspaper. Featured in the Observer's 50 Things We Love in Food & Drink in 2020
Honestly, very pleasently suprised by this coffee.. i wasnt expecting so much flavor. Much better than nespresso AND recycle-able. Im converted for life!
1st class sustainability principles and excellent taste. Delivery quick and in fully recycle-able packaging (unlike a rival product which recently arrived in bubble wrap)
The perfect tasting coffee, not too light, not too strong. Delivery very quick.
Order arrives very quickly. Good coffee, pods always work unlike some others.