Ground Coffee | Medium Grind Variety Pack | 3 Bags
1 Bold, 1 Exotic & 1 Rare Freshly Roasted Medium Ground Packs. Roasted for Cafetiere & Filter. 750g total weight. Your perfect introduction into Roar GIll's coffee whole bean range.
- Brazil, Uganda & Honduras Blend.
- Arabica coffee
- Strength 8
- Dark Chocolate Smokey Sweet Treacle
Blend Highlight: Honduras
Finca Monte Cristo coffee comes from the western mountainous region of Copan and is a high quality coffee designated as ‘Strictly High Grown’ (SHG) grown at between 1500 – 2000 meters above sea level which is an important criteria when searching for the best coffees. The bean develops more slowly providing greater flavour potential and a wider variety of roasting options here at Roar Gill.Finca Monte Cristo is a member of the international coffee partners.
Flavour Notes: Crisp acidity, medium body, floral aromas, rich sweetness.
Main Growing Regions: Amazonas, Ayacucho, Cusco, Huánaco
The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours . It’s in high caffeine but its light and tremendously complex. Intensity and caffeine content aren’t the same thing. Its peachy creamy its delicious and refreshing. The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours.
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Certification: Organic
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Flavour Notes: layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- Whole Bean & Ground Options Available
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
very pleased with the ground coffee,very good service.
Coffee is ok, but the grind is not as advertised. Ground for espresso arrived as large grains, like sand, which is nowhere near fine enough to be suitable for espresso.
Grabbed Coffee Bean Variety Pack as a try out. Have been delighted by all 3, Bold, Rare and Exotic, all have distinctive flavors and taste outstanding, Rare just edges it for me. Service, price and delivery all excellent, have set up repeat order, all in all a great merchant.