Rare Ground Coffee | Medium Grind | 250g
Rare Ground Coffee for Cafetiere & Filter:
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Certification: Organic
- Grind Type: Medium
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Flavour Notes: layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- Whole Bean & Ground Options Available
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra coffees are regularly featured by World Barista finalists, who search for the world's best coffees to use in competition.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
My new number one coffee
Bought ground for cafetiere as gift and is just gorgeous, perfect pressie for Colombian coffee addicts
We get the beans ground for an espresso machine and have our coffee Cortado style, with Oatly Barista milk, LOVE IT
Great tasting coffee and fantastic customer service.