Bold Lungo | 60 Pods
- A more intense profile, making this Sumatran coffee very versatile - extracting beautifully between 40ml - 110ml.
- Chunky flavour with a chewy cocoa body, leading to a bitter sweet cooking chocolate after taste. Distinctive notes of spices, cocoa and tobacco leaves.
- At a 40ml espresso shot, the Bold is intense standalone, or punches through longer coffee with a splash of milk.
- Independently tasted tested - speciality coffee - graded at 83/100 points
- Intensity: 8 out of 10.
Exotic Espresso | 30 Pods
- Prepared by Ramadhan Salum, Burundian producer, who set up several wet mills in the Kayanza region of Burundi. This farm is a previous Cup of Excellence Winner.
- At a 40ml shot, the Exotic creates black aromas of honeycomb and tastes of toffee, leading to a syrupy sweet sugar cane aftertaste.
- Independently tasted tested - speciality grade coffee - at 87.5/100 points
- Intensity: 7 out of 10.
Rare Ristretto | 30 Pods
- Adin Ramos produces certified Marcala coffees - one of the greatest origins in Central America.
- At a 40ml the espresso shot, the Rare produces layered creamy milk chocolate notes, cocoa syrupy body – hazelnut – bright acidity.
- Independently tasted tested - speciality grade coffee - at 87.5/100 points.
- Intensity: 6 out 10.
Tasting scores over 80 represents the top 3-5% of the world production.
Tasting scores over 85 and above are cup of excellence winning scores - quite simply some of the greatest farms in the world.