Bold & Decaf 60 Pods
30 Lungo Bold Caffeinated Pods & 30 Swiss Water Decaf Compostable Pods in one bundle pack. The perfect combo for those who want to balance their caffeine consumption.
Price Per Pod on Subscription: 29p.
Source: Seasonal Blend from Brazil & Uganda
Serving size: 40-110ml
Flavour Notes: Dark chocolate, treacle, vanilla.
Swiss Water Decaf:
Best taken: Between 40ml-110ml
- 100% compostable capsules
- Carbon neutral capsule production
- Carbon neutral coffee roasting
- Additional tree planting that offsets emissions equivalent to London >> Venice by car.
Our aim for the Bold was to recreate the versatility of a Roman espresso shot. Enjoyable taken as black. But powerful and able to punch through milk perfect for a wide variety of different drinks. Add a little milk to lighten the shot for a perfect flat white. Or Use the Lungo button with a dash of warm frothed milk for a perfect latte. This punchy all-rounder extracts well from 40ml to 110ml.
Swiss Water Decaf
Your perfect eco-friendly alternative for those that want to ditch the caffeine.
To begin the decaffeination process, green Guatemalan coffee beans are soaked in hot water to dissolve the caffeine. After soaking, the water from the first round of green beans is percolated through activated charcoal (it really ought to be called the Swiss Charcoal Process.) The beans are returned to the hot water, where they reabsorb the remaining, caffeine-free flavor constituents from the water.
- Roar Gill's Compostable Pods are compatible with Nespresso Original Machines.
- Our pods are not compatible with Nespresso Vertuo machines.
- Examples of original line machines include:
1) Nespresso Essenza Mini by Krups
2) Nespresso Krups Pixie
3) Nespresso Magimix Inissia
4) Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Coffee Machine by Magimix
5) Opal One Machine
Other Original style machines are also available.
Enjoying both the Bold and Decaf. Made the move to use the compostable pods. Good price and great flavour
Got these as not convinced Nepresso recycle properly.
Maybe the decaffeinated not quite as tasty as the Nespresso ones but happy to carry on. Am just about to order more.
Hopefully the pods will compost down as said. Got a Hotbin which hopefully will do the trick.
Thoroughly enjoy the Roar Gill decaf and the benefit of a compostable pod.
Love this coffee