10 Nespresso Original Compatible® Rare Brazilian Coffee Pods.
- Certified Home Compostable Pods.
- Carbon neutral capsule production.
- Carbon neutral coffee roasting.
- Additional tree planting that offsets emissions equivalent to London >> Venice by car.
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Serving size: 40ml-110ml
- Flavour Notes: layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- Price Per Pod on Subscription: 46p
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra coffees are regularly featured by World Barista finalists, who search for the world's best coffees to use in competition.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.