Abundance Pack | 80 Pods
Roar Gill Bold | 20 Pods
Source: Seasonal Blend from Brazil & Uganda
Serving size: 40-110ml
Flavour Notes: Dark chocolate, treacle, vanilla.
Roar Gill Exotic | 20 Pods
Serving size: 40ml
Flavour Notes: Crisp acidity, medium body, floral aromas, rich sweetness.
Main Growing Regions: Amazonas, Ayacucho, Cusco, Huánaco
Roar Gill Rare | 20 Pods
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Best Serving size: 40ml [can take up to 80ml]
- Flavour Notes: Layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
Roar Gill Cortado | 20 Pods
- Source: Seasonal Blend from Bali & Brazil
- Type: Typica /Fine Robusta
- Strength: 8
- Serving size: 80 ml
- Flavour Notes: Baking chocolate, treacle, cedar and spice.
- 100% compostable capsules
- Carbon neutral capsule production
- Carbon neutral coffee roasting
- Additional tree planting that offsets emissions equivalent to London >> Venice by car.
Our aim for the Bold was to recreate the versatility of a Roman espresso shot. Enjoyable taken as black. But powerful and able to punch through milk perfect for a wide variety of different drinks. Add a little milk to lighten the shot for a perfect flat white. Or Use the Lungo button with a dash of warm frothed milk for a perfect latte. This punchy all-rounder extracts well from 40ml to 110ml.
The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours . This wonderful light and complex Peruvian is best served at 40ml without milk. It’s light and tremendously complex - peachy, creamy and refreshing. The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours .
These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country. High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles.This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm & a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
A mainstay of café culture in Spain and Portugal. A Cortado uses less milk than a flat white and a fraction of the milk used in a latte. This powerful shot bridges the gap between black coffee and milk-based drinks. Pour the short button twice for 80ml then add warm milk to taste. This coffee has the most caffeine in our range, so provides the perfect morning kick.
Awarded Best All Round Indy Buy 2021 for Eco Pods by the Independent Newspaper.
- Roar Gill's Compostable Pods are compatible with Nespresso Original Machines.
- Our pods are not compatible with Nespresso Vertuo machines.
- Examples of original line machines include:
1) Nespresso Essenza Mini by Krups
2) Nespresso Krups Pixie
3) Nespresso Magimix Inissia
4) Nespresso CitiZ & Milk Coffee Machine by Magimix
5) Opal One Machine
Other Original style machines are also available.
Regularly order coffees from Roargill, excellent coffee and excellent service can’t fault them
Coffee tastes fantastic and compostable pods are what everyone should be doing. Why does Nespresso not offer this kind of Eco friendly packaging themselves?
I live in the US and this is awesome to have an eco friendly company that makes pods. Good tasting coffee at a fair price.
I am a bit disappointed with these coffee pods they are very weak with hardly any coffee taste at all. In fact the first time I used the coffee pod I thought it had not gone through the machine. Can only hope they get better . S Price o
Unfortunately my order was never delivered, but Roar Gill processed a new order free of charge which I’m waiting for! Hopefully it’ll show up because I love their coffee 🙏🏼🤞🏼