40 Coffee Pod Starter Pack. Nespresso Compatible®. Subscribe & Save 10% on every order. Cancel anytime. Or simply choose a one-time purchase.
- 100% compostable capsules
- Carbon neutral capsule production
- Carbon neutral coffee roasting
- Additional tree planting that offsets emissions equivalent to London >> Venice by car.
Roar Gill Bold | 20 Pods
Source: Seasonal Blend from Brazil & Uganda
Serving size: 40-110ml
Flavour Notes: Dark chocoloate, treacle, vanilla.
Our aim for the Bold was to recreate the versatility of a Roman espresso shot. Powerful, able to punch through milk perfect for a wide variety of different drinks.
One push of the short button and a dash of milk creates a special cortado. Add more milk to lighten the shot for a perfect flat white. Or Use the Lungo button with a dash of warm frothed milk for a perfect latte. This punchy allrounder extracts well from 40ml to 110ml.
Roar Gill Exotic | 10 Pods
Serving size: 40ml
Flavour Notes: Crisp acidity, medium body, floral aromas, rich sweetness.
Main Growing Regions: Amazonas, Ayacucho, Cusco, Huánaco
The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours . This wonderful Peruvian is best served at 40ml without milk. It’s got more caffeine than any of the other ranges – but its light and tremendously complex. Intensity and caffeine content arent the same thing. Its peachy creamy its delicious and refreshing. The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours .
Roar Gill Rare | 10 Pods
Source: Brazil Daterra
Best Serving size:40ml [can take up to 110ml]
Notes: layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
Awarded Best Indy Buy 2019 for Eco Pods by the Independent Newspaper. Featured in the Observer's 50 Things We Love in Food & Drink in 2020