Rare Ground Coffee | Fine Grind | 250g
Rare Daterra Coffee, Ground for Espresso & Aeropress. Enjoy FREE SHIPPING on this coffee during May.
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Certification: Organic
- Grind Type: Fine
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Flavour Notes: layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra coffees are regularly featured by World Barista finalists, who search for the world's best coffees to use in competition.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
Beautifully smooth. Loving every cupful
Lovely coffee and great service!
Fabulous, rich, smooth and full of character.
Excellent service but yhe style of the coffee is not compatible with my taste buds