Ground Coffee | Fine Grind Variety Pack | 3 Bags
Get 50% OFF your 1st Subscription order using this code: 50-OFF-FINE-VARIETY at check-out.
1 Bold, 1 Exotic & 1 Rare Freshly Roasted Fine Ground Packs. Roasted for Espresso & Aeropress. 750g total weight. Your perfect introduction to Roar Gill's coffee ground coffee range.
- Brazil, Uganda & Honduras Blend.
- Arabica coffee
- Strength 8
- Dark Chocolate Smokey Sweet Treacle
Blend Highlight: Honduras
Finca Monte Cristo coffee comes from the western mountainous region of Copan and is a high quality coffee designated as ‘Strictly High Grown’ (SHG) grown at between 1500 – 2000 meters above sea level which is an important criteria when searching for the best coffees. The bean develops more slowly providing greater flavour potential and a wider variety of roasting options here at Roar Gill.Finca Monte Cristo is a member of the international coffee partners.
Flavour Notes: Crisp acidity, medium body, floral aromas, rich sweetness.
Main Growing Regions: Amazonas, Ayacucho, Cusco, Huánaco
The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours . It’s in high caffeine but its light and tremendously complex. Intensity and caffeine content aren’t the same thing. Its peachy creamy its delicious and refreshing. The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours.
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Certification: Organic
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Flavour Notes: layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
Really good coffee with a deep rich flavour and will be ordering more when I run out
Will order again
Lovely delicious coffee, full of flavour. Will be ordering again soon!
The coffee is excellent and that's the problem, I make it and suddenly loads of cups are put out to grab a brew. Going to have to reorder sooner than expected.