60 Exotic & Rare Coffee Pods delivered monthly for three months. 180 Pod total delivery. Nespresso Compatible®.
- 100% compostable capsules
- Carbon neutral capsule production
- Carbon neutral coffee roasting
- Addtional tree planting that offsets emissions equivalent to London >> Venice by car.
Roar Gill Exotic | 30 Pods
Serving size: 40ml
Flavour Notes: Crisp acidity, medium body, floral aromas, rich sweetness.
Main Growing Regions: Amazonas, Ayacucho, Cusco, Huánaco
The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours . This wonderful Peruvian is best served at 40ml without milk. It’s got more caffeine than any of the other ranges – but its light and tremendously complex. Intensity and caffeine content arent the same thing. Its peachy creamy its delicious and refreshing. The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours .
Roar Gill Rare | 30 Pods
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Serving size: 40ml-110ml
- Flavour Notes: Layered Cacao, creamy tobacco, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra coffees are regularly featured by World Barista finalists, who search for the world's best coffees to use in competition.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
Awarded Best Indy Buy 2019 for Eco Pods by the Independent Newspaper. Featured in the Observer's 50 Things We Love in Food & Drink in 2020