- 100% compostable capsules
- Carbon neutral capsule production
- Carbon neutral coffee roasting
- Addtional tree planting that offsets emissions equivalent to London >> Venice by car.
Roar Gill Bold | 60 Pods
Source: Seasonal Blend from Brazil & Uganda
Serving size: 40-110ml
Flavour Notes: Dark chocoloate, treacle, vanilla.
Our aim for the Bold was to recreate the versatility of a Roman espresso shot. Powerful, able to punch through milk perfect for a wide verity of different drinks.
One push of the short button and a dash of milk creates a special cortado. Add more milk to lighten the shot for a perfect flat white. Or Use the Lungo button with a dash of warm trothed milk for a perfect latte. This punchy allrounder extracts well from 40ml to 110ml.
Roar Gill Exotic | 30 Pods
Serving size: 40ml
Flavour Notes: Crisp acidity, medium body, floral aromas, rich sweetness.
Main Growing Regions: Amazonas, Ayacucho, Cusco, Huánaco
The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours . This wonderful Peruvian is best served at 40ml without milk. It’s got more caffeine than any of the other ranges – but its light and tremendously complex. Intensity and caffeine content arent the same thing. Its peachy creamy its delicious and refreshing. The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours .
Roar Gill Rare | 30 Pods
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Serving size: 40ml
- Flavour Notes: Layered Cacao, creamy tobacco, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country. High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra coffees are regularly featured by World Barista finalists, who search for the world's best coffees to use in competition.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
Awarded Best Indy Buy 2019 for Eco Pods by the Independent Newspaper. Featured in the Observer's 50 Things We Love in Food & Drink in 2020