Here at Roar Gill we're all about you experiencing
the tastiest coffees in a capsule - whilst ensuring you leave the smallest
possible footprint on the planet when you're done.
Achieving a perfect coffee in one go from home is a hard thing to do.
We love the ritual of brewing coffee too. It’s a great hobby,
but we know you don’t always have the time to get out
the grinders and digital scales. Our capsules set up the brewing
for you, so the quality of our coffee is delivered without
a lot of effort and exactness from you.
Whilst we all love the Nespresso technology, the choice of pod materials
means the environment all too often picks up the tab. At Roar Gill
we have explored every process we undertake, in order to find
sustainable solutions for you in as many areas we can.
Here are our core sustainability principles:
1) We supply compostable coffee pods that disappear without a trace.
2) We are officially certified with CO2 neutral roasting processes;
3) We apply a carbon neutral approach to capsule production;
4) We only use recyclable packaging materials.
5) We work with a partner to ensure additional tree planting
to deliver a carbon negative approach
That is why independent.co.uk recently awarded us Best Indy Buy for Eco Pods.