Coffee Bean Variety Starter Pack | 3 Bags
1 Bold, 1 Exotic & 1 Rare Freshly Roasted Packet [each packet 250 grams]. Whole Bean & Ground Options Available. Your perfection introduction into Roar GIll's exquisite coffee bean range.
Bold, El Salvador
- Cuzcachapa Cooperative, Chalchuapa, El Salvador
- Bourbon coffee
- Strength 8
- Dark Chocolate Smokey Sweet Treacle
- The Cuzca Coffee (also known as the Cuzcachapa Cooperative) has been producing and exporting some of the best coffee beans in the world.
Exotic , Brazil
- Bourbon Coffee
- Strength 6
- Sweet Chocolate Vanilla Hazelnuts
- Coopfam, a smallholder coffee cooperative, focuses on empowering women to play an equal role in producing this coffee.
- Arabica Coffee
- Strength 8
- Chocolate, Almonds, Blood Orange
- Delos Andes Cooperative
- Excelso coffee represents the top ten percent of the cooperative’s production. Rare and sought after coffee.
I used to only drink Monmouth Organic Espresso ( I used to work near Monmouth Street), but I think I prefer the Roar Gill. It seems to have better crema ( is that the term?) and my machine works better with it, though perhaps that’s to do with the grind. For reference, I drink mine as a Cortado using a De Longhi espresso machine, and I ordered the starter pack of 3 coffees, ground for an espresso machine. Loving the extra smugness I feel from the ethical branding too 👍🏻