Rare | 10 Coffee Pods
10 Nespresso Original Compatible® Rare Brazilian Coffee Pods.
- 100% compostable capsules
- Carbon neutral capsule production
- Carbon neutral coffee roasting
- Addtional tree planting that offsets emissions equivalent to London >> Venice by car.
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Certification: Organic
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Serving size: 40ml-110ml
- Flavour Notes: layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra coffees are regularly featured by World Barista finalists, who search for the world's best coffees to use in competition.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
Awarded Best Indy Buy 2021 for Eco Pods by the Independent Newspaper.
Love this coffee,and that the pods can be composted.
Just great in every way
Tasty coffee and love that the pods are fully compostable.
Not as strong as other products which for me is ideal as I prefer a lighter coffee first thing in the morning. Delicious coffee with or without a splash of milk