Coffee Whole Bean Variety Pack | 3 Bags
1 Bold, 1 Exotic & 1 Rare Freshly Roasted Whole Bean Packs. 750g total weight. Your perfect introduction to Roar Gill's coffee whole bean range. Enjoy Free Shipping on this Variety Pack.
- Brazil, Uganda & Honduras Blend.
- Arabica coffee
- Strength 8
- Dark Chocolate Smokey Sweet Treacle
Blend Highlight: Honduras
Finca Monte Cristo coffee comes from the western mountainous region of Copan and is a high quality coffee designated as ‘Strictly High Grown’ (SHG) grown at between 1500 – 2000 meters above sea level, which is an important criteria when searching for the best coffees. The bean develops more slowly, providing greater flavour potential and a wider variety of roasting options here at Roar Gill. Finca Monte Cristo is a member of the International Coffee Partners.
Flavour Notes: Crisp acidity, medium body, floral aromas, rich sweetness.
Main Growing Regions: Amazonas, Ayacucho, Cusco, Huánaco
The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours . It’s in high caffeine but its light and tremendously complex. Intensity and caffeine content aren’t the same thing. Its peachy creamy its delicious and refreshing. The Exotic range is always about discovery – finding new flavours.
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Certification: Organic
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Flavour Notes: layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- Whole Bean & Ground Options Available
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
This is a regular order for us!
It allows us variation in flavours but the same high quality!
We have bought this selection a few times now, the flavours are fantastic and gives a strength we are unable to get from our local stores, priced well too. Would highly recommend as a starter into this type of coffee as well to those who drink regularly
I'm fairly new to grinding my own beans, so it took me a little while to dial in the grind. I found if I ground a little finer I could get a really nice coffee out of it.
Personally the bold is my favourite, but they're all very nice.
I've only made V60s so I'm not sure how well it works for espresso, but I'm sure it will be great.
The granules for my espresso coffee machine are perfect.
Really good selection of coffee and the subscription service means we never run short, would recommend 👌