10 Nespresso Compatible® Rare Brazilian Coffee Pods.
- 100% compostable capsules
- Carbon neutral capsule production
- Carbon neutral coffee roasting
- Addtional tree planting that offsets emissions equivalent to London >> Venice by car.
- Source: Brazil Daterra
- Type: Arabica
- Processing: Natural
- Strength/Intensity: 7
- Best Serving size: 40ml
- Flavour Notes: layered cacao, hazelnuts and cedar
- Main Growing Regions: Cerrado Region, Brazil
- These farms are the oldest coffee plantations in the Brazilian Cerrado region and remain amongst the best coffee producing areas in the country.
- High altitude terroirs provide unique flavours and aroma profiles. Each terroir is harvested individually, based on the optimum maturation level of the cherries.
- Daterra coffees are regularly featured by World Barista finalists, who search for the world's best coffees to use in competition.
- Daterra maintains a strong sustainable ethos. 150,000 native trees have been planted in the area and 3250 hectares of land preserved in an otherwise resource depleting country.
- This farm is packed with historical accolades, including: Brazil's most sustainable farm, a Cup of Excellence Finalist.
Awarded Best Indy Buy 2019 for Eco Pods by the Independent Newspaper. Featured in the Observer's 50 Things We Love in Food & Drink in 2020
Great coffee - love the taste, and feel great about both the sourcing and origins as well as the brilliantly sustainable credentials. Appreciate the completely plastic free packaging as well as the convenience of dropping the used capsules in my composting food waste.
Rare Subscription | 60 Pods